Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS - $20 OFF SELECTED EUKANUBA™ PRODUCTS
- Information on the “$20 off selected EUKANUBA™ products” (“Promotion”) form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any purchase not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The Promoter is Royal Canin New Zealand Pty Ltd (2331868) (NZBN: 9429031867399) (“Promoter”).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Only priced purchases of the following EUKANUBA™ products will be considered an eligible purchase:s
- [329113 Puppy 15kg];s
- [329114 Puppy Large Breed 15kg]
- [329115 Adult 15kg];
- [329116 Adult Large Breed 15kg]
- [329106 Adult Weight Control 15kg]
- [342199 Weight Control Large Breed 14kg]
- [330578 Premium Sport 15kg]
- [329108 Premium Performance 15kg]
(together, the “Eligible Products”).
- Promotion is only valid at participating CareVets clinics [Johnsonville, Porirua, Rototuna] (“Eligible Clinic”).
- Customers who purchase an Eligible Product from and Eligible Clinic during the Promotion Period will be eligible to enter the Promotion provided that they are not:
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. "Associated companies" includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the promotion or development; and/or (b) the manufacture or distribution of the Promoter's products; or
- are under the age of eighteen (18) years of age.
- By entering the Promotion, you represent that you are eligible to enter the competition based on these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 1 December 2018 and concludes 31 December 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- During the Promotion Period, an Eligible Purchaser must purchase an Eligible Product from an Eligible Clinic. The Eligible Purchaser will receive $20 (GST inclusive) off the full price of the Eligible Product (“Discount”) at the point of purchase at the Eligible Clinic during the Promotion Period.
- Maximum of one Discount available per bag and per Eligible Purchaser.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for misdirected Discounts, Discounts which are presented for redemption outside of the Promotion Period, or any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all Discounts attempted to be redeemed by a purchaser invalid if the purchaser: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the Discount or benefits from such tampering; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an Discount which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (iv) the Discount is otherwise deemed invalid by the Promoter.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into if, for any reason outside of the Promoter's reasonable control, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion including in respect of the Discounts and these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is available while stocks last and is not valid with any other offer or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilised in this Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to restrict or limit any rights you may have under the New Zealand Consumer Law or any other applicable consumer protection laws. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, contractors and advisors) and its associated agencies or companies exclude all liability (including negligence) for any loss (including any damage, claim, cost or expense), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to:
- lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected Discounts;
- Discounts incorrectly submitted;
- problems experienced entering the Promotion due to technical issues;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of Discounts (each purchaser takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their Discount).]
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative Discount to the same value as the original Discount or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity and eligible of entries and to cancel any Discount or refuse to award a Discount where false or misleading details have been given by a purchaser or a purchaser has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand.